A feed store and more. This historical farm and store date back to 1926 when Carl and Susan Eisele opened a grocery store, gas station and garage that sold everything from string to feed, and worked on all types of mechanical and non-mechanical items in the garage in the Stafford area. Coming to this farm today is like stepping back to 1926 and receiving the same sort of country service and one-stop shopping offered by the founding farmers. Today’s owners Jason and Kay Lee continue the tradition and offer a variety of feed and hay for livestock, horses, poultry, dogs and cats as well as farm-fresh eggs and mechanical services for cars and farm equipment.
Stay up to date on the latest farm loops, events, and more!